Wednesday, April 7, 2010

EARTHQUAKE!!! D=

It was almost 4am, the party that I was planning to go was canceled so I was sleeping, and all my family too. One of my dogs can’t sleep; he has a very strange behavior, he walks one way to another crying. In fact, my mom can’t sleep neither, she just closed a book that she was reading when the first movement starts, she thought that it was going to stop shortly, but no, it comes harder, she ran to our rooms screaming: It’s an earthquake! My sister and I run to the principal door, i couldn’t walk very well because of the movement. It was a very hard movement; the irony of all of this was that I recently overcame my fear to earthquakes, but a 8.8R earthquake was just a lot for me. I swear in that moment that I was going to live in a country where the word earthquake doesn’t exist hahaha.
Fortunately my house doesn’t have any damages, everyone in my house and family are ok, including my aunts from Tomé, their house suffer some damages but nothing to serious.
How do I react now when there are aftershocks? At first I was like crazy but now i try to stay calm and I hope everyone try to do that.

Salut!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Dogs always know when a earthqauke is comming... They are the perfect alarm. Next time you can react faster. :)

    Cya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too about the dogs, but for this one my dogs didn't do anything maybe the were too scared to react. the didn't even cry or anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expected that animals from where they were warned, but it seems that cats do not get stressed ... And birds neither. I will have a dog in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Camila,
    Can you add me to your blog list?
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete